Aerospace-Military hardware/parts distribution and hardware OEM, ISO 9001 and ASD9100D certified, established for over 50 years is available for acquisition. The company has $2.9M Sales, $227,038 Discretionary Earnings, and is pre-qualified for SBA financing with $181,500 Down Payment for qualified buyers. Offered at $900,000 + inventory. Established for over 50 years, the company’s customers include major commercial aircraft and military manufacturers and aerospace-military subcontractors/manufacturers.
|Cost of Goods Sold||$2,202,344||$2,146,129||$1,728,969|
- $2,906,828 sales
- ISO 9001 & ASD9100D Certified
- DOD QSLD (Qualified Supplier List of Distributors) & OEM AVL (Approved Vendor Lists)
- OEM military-aerospace parts manufacturer
- $227,038 Discretionary Earnings
- Offered at $900,000 + inventory
- SBA financing available for qualified buyer
- $181,500 down payment with SBA Financing
- Excellent books and records
The company has an excellent reputation for quality and on-time delivery and is on approved vendor lists of major aerospace-military manufacturers. The company specializes in certified aerospace and military hardware and has a large inventory including difficult to source parts and parts with large minimum order quantities too large for many customers to carry in inventory.
- Aerospace & Military Hardware-Parts Distributor/Supplier
- Specializes in difficult to source parts & parts with large minimum quantities
- ISO9001 & ASD9100D Certified
- Military/Aerospace hardware OEM with company CAGE code for their parts.
- 9 employees
- 5 Sales/Customer Service
- 1 QA
- 2 Shipping
- 1 Bookkeeper
Buyer Skills and Requirements:
The owner is actively running this business and the buyer will have to be willing and capable of learning to run this business. This is not a passive owner business.
The Seller’s responsibilities include general management, sales, and quotes. The Seller will provide training for 4 weeks/40 hours per week and in addition, will provide limited consulting after the initial training period as negotiated in the purchase agreement.
Reason for Selling:
The owner is retiring and would like to find a qualified buyer to continue to successfully run and grow the business.
Down Payment and Working Capital Required:
The down payment and working capital required for this transaction is a minimum of $181,500 down payment with SBA financing, plus working capital. Financing details are in the Offering Memorandum (OM) provided after receipt of your NDA.