Orange County based residential plumbing company providing water heater warranty services for both manufacturers and home warranty providers plus residential plumbing services is available for acquisition. Revenues & profits have remained steady throughout the COIVD19 Stay at Home orders as this is an essential business. 2019 tax return $1,077,790 Revenue, $356,371 DE and on track in 2020 for $1,100,050 Revenue, $370,371 DE Asking $959,000. Established in 2005 the plumbing contractor has 3 well trained service technicians plus a service manager and office administrator.
|Cost of Goods Sold||238284||233635||258348||220773|
- $1,077,790 sales 2019 tax return
- $356,371 Discretionary Earnings based on 2019 tax returns
- 3 well trained service techs, Service Manager, and Office Admin
- Offered at $959,000
- SBA financing available for qualified buyers
- $100,652 down payment with SBA financing
- $235,687 net after debt service with SBA Financing
The company’s primary business is water heater warranty services for major manufacturers and home warranty providers. The company also offers water softener sales & installation, water filtration systems, and general residential plumbing services. The company services the greater Orange County area with 3 full time technicians and one Service Manager.
At the present time the plumbing company has no advertising and relies on warranty work, yelp, and word of mouth.
- Water heater warranty service for major manufacturers
- Water heater warranty services for major national home warranty providers
- Water heater installation for major hardware chain
- Water Softener sales and installation
- Water filtration systems
- General residential plumbing services
- 5 service trucks, 2019 to 2016 models
- Snakes, power cleaners, & plumbing tools
- Trucks stocked with inventory
- Office equipment, computers, printers etc
This business requires a minimum of $100,652 cash down payment with SBA financing plus working capital and closing costs. The buyer must qualify for SBA financing which typically requires a credit score of 700+. The business requires a C36 plumbing contractor license. The Seller will act as the RMO (Responsible Managing Officer) for up to one year while the Buyer obtains their C36 license.