This company manufactures mission-critical systems for military and industrial use and is considered an essential business during COVID19. The company continues to operate and maintain its revenue position.
The company has been established for nearly 30 years and manufactures military, marine, oil industry, and custom industrial systems for industrial, environmental, and commercial use.
- $1.4Million sales
- $181,466 Discretionary Earnings
- Asking $750,000 + inventory & A/R
- Established nearly 30 years
- Gov & Industrial Contracts
- 8 employees including Chief Engineer & technicians
- SBA financing
- $139,088 down payment with SBA Financing (including inventory & A/R)
As an international industrial equipment company, the systems are shipped and serviced worldwide from the port of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles International Airport.
The company is known for its high quality, easy to maintain, dependable, turnkey systems guaranteed to produce a high-quality product in addition to offering ongoing full engineering support. The company does not actively market or advertise and relies on current active customers and referrals only.
The company has a highly skilled and professional staff of seven employees, including a Chief Engineer that has been with the company for over 12 years, experienced technicians, and an admin assistant that has been with the company for six years.
- Full Installation
- Maintenance and Operating manuals
- Onsite Services provided by the company’s engineers
- Parts and services available worldwide
- Full-service engineering support.
Industries/End Users Served:
- Governments and Municipalities
- Hotels, Resorts, and Developers
The owner is retiring and would like to find a qualified buyer who wants to continue to successfully run the business and is willing to train for 4 weeks/40 hours per week and continue with paid consulting if needed.
Down Payment and Working Capital Required
The down payment and working capital required for this transaction is a minimum of $139,088 down payment with SBA financing, plus working capital estimated at $50,000. SBA financing includes an estimated $275,000 for inventory, WIP, and A/R purchase. Financing details are in the Confidential Business Review provided after receipt of your NDA.
|Cost of Goods Sold||$428,042||$660,677||$707,813|